Learn everything you will need to get your fur baby ready for your human baby’s arrival with this practical, informative, and fun 3 hr seminar!
During the 3 hours, you will learn:
- How to get your dog ready for the sight, sound and smell of your new baby
- How to identify potential warning signs that your baby might be in danger, and what to do if they are
- How to identify what changes you may need to make to your dog’s current daily routine and how to do them (before the baby arrives)
- How to identify signs that your dog might be stressed or “jealous” of your baby
- The safest way to introduce your new baby to your dog
- How to ensure that you meet the needs of your beloved 4 legged family member, and still have everyone living together harmoniously
- And much more!
Please note – this is a human-only seminar so unfortunately, four legged family members will need to stay at home.
Price includes GST, all handout material, a thumb drive with baby sounds, homework sheets, some light refreshments and more (so please let us know if you have any dietary requirements). Price is per family unit (not per person).
To book in, go to the date highlighted in the calendar, pick a booking time and add to cart.
There are a limited number of spaces are available, so book your spot today!